A special thanks to the Helen over at the Good Woman blog for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven’t already, you should check out her blog. Her wonderful posts will touch your heart and on top of that she’s a talented needle crafter.
It’s an honor to be nominated and I happily accept. It’s especially nice to be recognized by other bloggers and I believe awards such as these help unite the blogging community.
The rules are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
My 7 Facts
- I’ve always lived in a mid-sized city; but we will soon be moving to the country.
- I collect elephants. It started many years ago as a collection of small figurines; now it’s multiple sizes of figurines, stuffed animals, books, planters — almost anything elephant related.
- Somehow I got hooked on NASCAR and it’s a serious competition around our house now. — Carl Edwards is my favorite driver.
- I was a teacher and school librarian for 24 years. I still miss it everyday; but I won’t go back.
- I’m an almost tech nerd. Technology is my thing; but now I only keep up with what I like.
- I once was in a high school yearbook as the first person in the high school to get an iPhone.
- I’m a wife, a Mom to 2, a Grams to 3 wonderful boys and owned by 2 adorable Schnauzers.
The blogs I nominate
- Let The Adventure Begin
- Broken Light
- Silver Lining Mama
- Writing on the Rim
- The Sound of Summer
- Untraveled Routes
- Life is Rozie
- It’s Dolly, darling
- The TJ Blog
- Joyful Ambitions
- Inventing Real Life
- Hogrider Dookes
- Eastburn Adventures
- Epic Gran
- Beauty Marks
I enjoyed reading the diverse and interesting posts on these blogs. Thanks bloggers for sharing a little bit of your life with the world.
I hope each nominee will accept the nomination and support the Versatile Blogger Award. It is a great way to bring the blogging community together.